Aunt Lollie and baby Jake

Aunt Lollie and baby Jake
I can't wait to be a Grandma!!!

Followers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Alaska Light

Summer in Alaska is beyond a lovely sight. the only problem is just what to do with all the light. It wants to come inside and is determined as can be... it wants to be inside my room like water wants the sea. I try to block it out with curtains, blinds and black-out shades, but even if a strip of light gets in my darkness fades. I don’t want light but darkness! I’d just as soon be counting sheep. when light says, “come outside and play”, I’d rather get some sleep. I think my Savior Jesus Christ is like Alaska light. He said that we should love Him with our minds, hearts, souls and might. But there are times in every life when we sit in the dark... And are offended by the glow, from brightest flame to spark. But Jesus is determined and He glows with all His Might So each of us can see and have our share of Father’s light When I find it’s getting dark because of fear or sin All I need to do is pull the shade and let Him in. Laura Debenham

1 comment: