Aunt Lollie and baby Jake

Aunt Lollie and baby Jake
I can't wait to be a Grandma!!!

Followers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Has it really been that long?

Wow. Time flies. I haven't blogged on for over two weeks! Naughty me.

I've missed you blogees. No. My television is not the culprit. Little did I know when I swore off tv and went to grad school that my practicum and studies would take over my life. The irony is, I chose this program because classes are only one day a week and it seemed like the least invasive to my family. But lo, the path to MSWhood is packed with work I didn't even know I would love so much.

Lucky for me, just when I was at the point of total and complete exhaustion, my eight year old got a fever!!! um. That didn't sound quite like I meant it. poor little guy. The beauty of doing my internship with The Family Tree is that family comes first to them too. A sick kid is a completely acceptable excuse for not being there.

1 comment:

Noelle said...

I just found your blog link on Luella's blog, so I thought I would check it out. Anyway, I hope to follow your life via your blog, and you are welcome to peek into mine too, if you want. My blog address is gosnellfamily-noelle.blogspot.com.