Aunt Lollie and baby Jake

Aunt Lollie and baby Jake
I can't wait to be a Grandma!!!

Followers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

sick as a dog...

I am sick.

Except why do they call it sick as a dog? Brinkley is never sick. He sleeps alot and never pushes himself tho...I could take a lesson from my pup.

There is sick, and then there is feeling like I do right now. I'm lying in bed next to my two sons who are also sick. The rule at our house is, if you are too sick to go to school, you can stay home and read or sleep. We are reading. We are taking turns reading Chicken Soup for the Teenager's Soul. First Drew, then Spenc, then me.

The plus side of being sick is that I effortlessly lost four pounds. Ah the silver lining of feeling like puking my guts out.

Plus I'm staying home from work...again. I really hate missing work. But I am so caught up in the challenges my clients are having, it is likely good. My professor told me the first step in getting past countertransference is recognizing that it is happening.

Now what???


Okay. I'm done blogging now.

No comments: