Aunt Lollie and baby Jake

Aunt Lollie and baby Jake
I can't wait to be a Grandma!!!

Followers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ode to Fudgesicles

I think that I shall never taste
A treat that adds to line of waist
Quite as yummy as you are
Better than a chocolate bar
Better than both ice and cream
Texture is my fondest dream
How you squeak between my teeth
Cool my tummy underneath
Take me back to childhood
Back when flavors tasted good
Taste buds age and mine are shot
but with you they seem, well, not.

3 comments:

Georgia said...

Lollie, you are so cute, clever and imaginative. How I would love to see you again! Do you ever come to Utah to visit family? If you have even a tiny tidbit of time on your next trip, please phone me (801-645-4238 cell) and I'll meet you for lunch or something...okay?

PS have you tried the Healthy Choice Fudge Bars? They are squeaky and tasty with less fat and sugar. Don't you think they should hire me to do a commercial?

Lollie Joy Debbiecakes said...

I would love to hang with you!!! Let's get together soon! I'll call ya when I'm in town. We can get fudgesicles for dessert!

Georgia said...

That would be FABULOSO! I'll await your call.