Aunt Lollie and baby Jake

Aunt Lollie and baby Jake
I can't wait to be a Grandma!!!

Followers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hawaii Hotel with my Hunny

I'm in a hotel in Hawaii with my hunny. Now you know my commitment to not watch television doesn't count when I'm in a hotel room. Doug and I have been watching Man Verses Food. It is the latest insanity on the travel channel where this crazy guy goes around to different resturants and accepts their food challenges. A food challenge is to eat a 876 pound hamburger with a 12 gallon milkshake or some equally gluttonous goal. It is beyond sick and twisted. I think the Alquida shows this program to the middle eastern countries to show them just how degenerate Americans are. They don't even have to lie.

I realize that I'm missing out on a ton of popular culture by banishing television from my life.

I don't really think I'm missing much.

I think I'll leave it off tomorrow and get out and enjoy Maui.

No comments: