Aunt Lollie and baby Jake

Aunt Lollie and baby Jake
I can't wait to be a Grandma!!!

Followers

Monday, February 8, 2010

It has been one of those days

I'd rather not blog about it. So I won't. How 'bout if I blog about an imaginary day?
Okay.

This morning I woke up to a lovely day of sunshine, blue skies, a loving husband and a swimming pool in my back yard. The weather is a perfect 70 degrees. I slipped into my size 6 bikini and effortlessly swam 40 laps. I made a perfect breakfast for the entire family and cleaned everything before I left for school.

My children are sweet and kind and always obedient. They never fight or quarrel one with another and constantly complement each other. They are endlessly grateful for the work I do and the things I sacrifice for them. My school work is easy because I am so devistatingly brilliant. My professors are all amazed by my work and whisper reverently to each other in awe when I walk past. My fellow students respect my opinions and enjoy my friendship.

I have a fabulous job and my work is rewarding and I am well paid for my efforts. My supervisors at my practicum are amazed at my wisdom and skill and allow me abundant opportunities to demonstrate my talents and change lives right and left.

I am thin and blond and devistatingly gorgeous. I have truckloads of money and I can't find enough places to spend it all. My wardrobe is all name brand and my home is clean, beautiful and well kept.

Did I mention the pool?

2 comments:

Tina said...

Ha, Ha, Ha!!! Can I borrow that story????? I'll give it back soon :) (MAYBE!)

Lollie Joy Debbiecakes said...

Feel free Teenie! You don't even need to remind yourself it is fiction. Welcome to me evolving fantasy.