Aunt Lollie and baby Jake

Aunt Lollie and baby Jake
I can't wait to be a Grandma!!!

Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

In Honor of the Olympics 2010

Okay bleaders. Now don't freak out. I gave in.

Yes.

It happened.

I hooked up the antenna to our living room television.

What can I say. I'm 100% marshmellow. My boys wanted to watch the Olympics. Hey now. Don't be like that! I didn't go back on my word. I'm still cableless!!!

He he he he

Now don't get all worried that I am going to give in to the Oprah side of the force or anything like unto it. Namely, Ellen.

These never held the attraction to me the history channel and HGTV did. Not to worry.

And thankfully, Sponge Bob is still banned from the home!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I can't imagine missing the Olympics! Couldn't stay awake for the whole ceremony thing though, it didn't end until midnight or so Eastern Standard Time!!!

Georgia said...

We never miss the Olympic Opening Ceremonies; what a world-wide celebration they are!

We too are planning to go cable-less (or dishless in our case) as soon as our contract is up this summer. I'm excited to be rid of the box, the dish on my roof, too many channels with nothing worth watching, and mostly the monthly bill. I felt tricked into getting it in the first place by our stupid phone company which is also going away this summer!

There are so many good books to read, walls to paint, walks to take and there is always Facebook and blogging to entertain. Who needs all those channels of nothingness (except every four years at Olympic time)?