Aunt Lollie and baby Jake

Aunt Lollie and baby Jake
I can't wait to be a Grandma!!!

Followers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gone With the Idiot Secretary

I just logged on to my class schedule and saw that the classes I thought were dropped, (because of a review board marking the stamp of approval from previous graduate work) were not and the two I have been attending were.

In a nutshell, because of an incompetant secretary, I am three weeks behind in two classes. In a regular program that meets three times a week, (rather than a concentrated one that meets for three hours one day a week), I would be looking at nine absences. I don't think it would be humanly possible to make up the work.

I looked at that schedule and my stomach dropped and I almost barfed all over the computer.
Both professors likely think I am a complete numb-skull and I don't think either of them would even bat an I to giving me a break and letting me make up the work.
On the bright side, I may only be taking two classes rather than four. Six credits as apposed to 12.

More doable, I know, but I was SO enjoying those other two classes and reading like nuts and writing papers like crazy.

Oh, the injustices of life.

If I was a swearing woman, what wouldn't I say???!!!
dang.

1 comment:

Tina said...

very frustrating!