Aunt Lollie and baby Jake

Aunt Lollie and baby Jake
I can't wait to be a Grandma!!!

Followers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

How Can You Be a Change Maker?

Mother Teresa said, "Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one leave your presense unless they are happier than when they came."

Okay, so that's kind of a paraphrase.

I want to change things for the better, which sounds like I want to be considered important. Dang. I didn't mean that. I just want to do good. To make a difference in the world.

"Everyone thinks about changing the world, no one thinks about changing herself." Leo Tolstoy

I learned today. I learned about myself. I learned that kindness can be a powerful force. Love can be given through simple little words.

Not great big ones.

I don't know if I will ever change the world, or even my neighborhood. But I've changed lots of diapers. That made a difference.

"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." More Mother Teresa.

I have seven children. That was a lot of diapers. I wonder if that is why they call me the Lolly-Mama.

No comments: