Aunt Lollie and baby Jake

Aunt Lollie and baby Jake
I can't wait to be a Grandma!!!

Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 22 From the Outside to Grad school

I'm going to miss Patrick Swayze, not for his roles in Dirty Dancing and the other one about the dead guy with Whoopi Goldberg, but for his role as Darry in The Outsiders. His portrayal of the tuff big brother to Ponyboy and Sodapop was incredibly close to the guy who my imagination and S.E. Hinton's conjured up.

We are on chapter 8. What a great read!!!

Okay. I know there has to be someone out there following me...if not now, perhaps in the future. Well dear bleader, you have to know what I am attempting to do. Me and my bored little television deprived brain have decided to attempt grad school again.

Please pray.

No comments: