Aunt Lollie and baby Jake

Aunt Lollie and baby Jake
I can't wait to be a Grandma!!!

Followers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Scarlett verses Mel

Germs are not my friends. They are against me and my ambitions. They don't even want me to clean my house. But I am stronger than the germs. I will not give in to the temptation of sitting around and reading Gone With the Wind (man, is it a great book!). I've discovered something about myself though. It is just a wee bit embarrassing. Have you ever thought about the word "em - bare-ass-ing"? I know. That wasn't very molly mo of me. Sorry those who thought my mind was squeaky clean. Surprise! It's NOT!!!!

Back to my book.

I'm much more of a Scarlett O'Hara than a Melanie Hamilton. I know. Shocker. I guess it depends on how you look at it. Scarlett was able to look ahead. Fight. I want to be like that. Melanie was blissfully unaware of her own amazing goodness. Yet weak.

I see myself as strong as Mel in the weak ways and as weak as Scarlett in the strong ways.

hmm

Think I'll go play on facebook now.

No comments: