Aunt Lollie and baby Jake

Aunt Lollie and baby Jake
I can't wait to be a Grandma!!!

Followers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 30 without Television...

Don't worry. There is not a stimulation deficit at my house. Christian is pounding - I mean playing - the piano. He has decided to start a talent show at his new elementary school so he can demonstrate his proficiency at chopsticks.

All three boys decided to skateboard down the hill and meet me as I was returning from Costco. Believe me, this would not have happened had Sponge Bob been at their beck and call.

We only have one chapter left of The Outsiders. We all know how it ends, but we can't help but be eager for Ponyboy to begin writing and complete the circle in our under-stimulated imaginations.

Drew is playing in the basement with the electric keyboard. He has discovered Pacobel's Cannon in D. I know I didn't spell Pacobel correctly. I can't help but sound it out in my mind so it rhymes with Taco Bell.

I'm glad they are playing music instead of listening to it. I've had it with Michael Jackson and even the Beatles. Why can't they be more like their sisters and have a sincere appreciation for Scripture scouts and all things Janice Kapp Perry?

I will never understand little boys. I guess that is a good thing. It would likely be more traumatic for our archaically traditional family to have boys that actually liked hearts, flowers and froo-froo primary music.

They LOVE the irreverent versions.

We need to work on their Duty to God awards.

I bought four new books on CD today. I will let you know how they are. I start classes on Monday.

Oh stop. I'll still blog.

Oh c'mon.

Like it will be a lot of work or something. It is only graduate school. I can handle it. I may have to give up a chick flick or two. Or three.

Remind me I said that.

No pressure.

No comments: