Aunt Lollie and baby Jake

Aunt Lollie and baby Jake
I can't wait to be a Grandma!!!

Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 31 Professor Christian

Doug took Joey and Christian to a symposium at which he was giving a lecture. It was for the community and the boys had a great time. 8-year-old Christian wanted to get up and give a speech. I told him he would have to practice for the next opportunity. Where DOES he get his spotlight cravings?

giggle

The next thing I knew, he had taken the cushions off the couch, piled them on top of each other to make a lecturn, and set up all of his stuffed animals in a row so he could practice on them.

Of course, this was following the 2 straight hours of Brady Bunch he watched. (I bought theDVD). Hey, I know that family was completely unrealistic but it is better than Roseann for little boys. Why not teach idealism?

No comments: