Aunt Lollie and baby Jake

Aunt Lollie and baby Jake
I can't wait to be a Grandma!!!

Followers

Monday, September 28, 2009

First Day Back at Grad School

But it isn't "back". I'm starting over again. Man, is it difficult being the new kid on the block. Not the mention the fact that yesterday I turned half of ninety. Wow. If I live to my 90th birthday, I'll look back on this one and think how young I was!!! Me, Brook Shields and Whatzername the Governor of Alaska. See! I'm losing my memory already!!!

Doug took the boys to Yellowstone on Saturday. It was wonderful. I had the house to myself and puttered and cleaned and napped and missed them like crazy!!

Have you noticed I use lots of exclamation points?

I read somewhere that it diminishes the message in what you are writing and you should only use an exclamation point when you have something very important to say that should be exlaimed. Hey. I can't help it if I have profound thoughts that deserve exclamation! or two!! or more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right.
I'll stop.

I am so nervous about this. I hate being new.

No comments: