Aunt Lollie and baby Jake

Aunt Lollie and baby Jake
I can't wait to be a Grandma!!!

Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Days 18 and 19 of a year of living Cableless

September 13, 2009

Day 18

I’m reading, (listening to on CD), The Scarlett Letter. Wow. It is seriously an amazing book. I think Jane Beckwith made me read it in high school but thank goodness, I’ve evolved. Is adultery the ultimate sin? Next to murder, I mean. If Nathaniel Hawthorne had ulterior motives, besides just creating a good read, I took the bait hook, line and sinker. Judging someone else for their shortcomings and applauding others for their strengths is pointless. We all have a sin "written" on our hearts. What is the point in labeling those whose sins are obvious and praising those whose don't show.

I really love that book. Now why do ya think there was never a sit-com about it?

I also have the stomach flu. Ug

September 14. 2009

Day 19

Surviving. It is difficult work. In my ADDness I realized yesterday that my eight-year-old has yet to attend a scout meeting. Why are people with ADD allowed to procreate? We should all be sterilized at birth!

Christian was reading, Diary of a Wimpy Kid. He announced that he wanted to be a scout. I told him he automatically was one when he turned 8. Then I realized I have yet to get him to a meeting!

Slacker me.

No comments: