Aunt Lollie and baby Jake

Aunt Lollie and baby Jake
I can't wait to be a Grandma!!!

Followers

Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm a little behind...but I don't have one!!!

Okay so I'm breaking my own rules to this game. I know, you are all devastated. Hey...I don't have television! I have found so many incredible ways to spend my time I am literally SWAMPED!!!!!!!

I promise to ketchup.

If you get stinky about it, I'll musturd!!!!!!!!

he he he

I'm writing daily, just the old fashioned kind. I'll get in here and repent and fill you in on the days I'm missing. Don't worry.

If I tell you the biggest project I'm working on, will you forgive me?

okay.

I'm applying to grad school.

Now get up off the floor and quit laughing. I could actually finish something meaningful in this life! Besides seven kids.

I didn't even finish that. I meant to have 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: